Hard-simulation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hard-simulation!

Forum for the most hardocre simulation gamers.We want our games to be so real that they could be real life replacements.

2 posters

Life in games?!

Living.Dead
    Living.Dead

Life in games?! Empty Life in games?!

Post  Living.Dead Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:54 am

Do you think are we in the future gona be able to live in games? Or at least we move, and the game character moves. That would be really cool I think. A world where you can do anything you want, GTA 2050. Razz
    Admin
    Admin

Life in games?! Empty Re: Life in games?!

Post  Admin Fri May 29, 2009 10:08 am

Living.Dead wrote:Do you think are we in the future gona be able to live in games? Or at least we move, and the game character moves. That would be really cool I think. A world where you can do anything you want, GTA 2050. Razz

That is my hope for retirement. Very Happy
    Living.Dead
    Living.Dead

Post  Living.Dead Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Admin wrote:
    Living.Dead wrote:Do you think are we in the future gona be able to live in games? Or at least we move, and the game character moves. That would be really cool I think. A world where you can do anything you want, GTA 2050. Razz

That is my hope for retirement. Very Happy

I saw on tv some game like that. OFC it's not gona get out very soon but it was just some testing and not really a game. So it means that day will come once.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 am